IntroducedJan 10, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to changing a pupil's school or assignment because of a manifest educational hardship.
House • Apr 08, 2021: Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0923h: MA RC 199-175 04/08/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0923h: AA DV 359-13 04/08/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0923h: MA RC 199-175 04/08/2021
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0923h (Vote 11-9; RC) HC 18 P. 40
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/11/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95090800832
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/04/2021 11:15 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/97017007180 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 10, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Education HJ 2 P. 45