IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 25, 2021
Signed into Law
requiring a civics competency assessment as a high school graduation requirement.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Ought to Pass with Amendment : MA RC 208-141 02/25/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0271h: AA VV 02/25/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment : MA RC 208-141 02/25/2021
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/18/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95029670134
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0271h (Vote 12-8; RC) HC 12 P. 27
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/04/2021 01:00 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93534264563 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day time permitting from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Education HJ 2 P. 43