IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
requiring students in the university and community college systems of New Hampshire to pass the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services civics naturalization test.
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Education; SJ 12
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Education; SJ 12
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0726h: AA VV 04/08/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0726h: MA RC 188-187 04/08/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. McGuire): MF DV 186-189 04/08/2021
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0726h (Vote 12-8; RC) HC 18 P. 39
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/11/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95090800832
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/02/2021 10:45 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/97910276071 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Education HJ 2 P. 43