IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
creating a statute of limitation on civil actions relative to damage caused by perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances.
House • Apr 08, 2021: Reconsider (Rep. McLean): MF DV 117-226 04/08/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Ought to Pass: MA VV 04/08/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. McLean): MF DV 117-226 04/08/2021
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass (Vote 11-10; RC) HC 18 P. 51
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/02/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95501229688
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/16/2021 10:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/94907543326 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Judiciary HJ 2 P. 40