IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Signed into Law
establishing a committee to study the effects of deportation of primary earners on family members who are United States citizens.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Special Order to Regular Calendar of next Session day Without Objection HJ 4 P. 46
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Special Order to Regular Calendar of next Session day Without Objection HJ 4 P. 46
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 11-10; RC) HC 12 P. 33
- Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/12/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93009507127
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/29/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95866113093 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs HJ 2 P. 35