IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to municipal taxes. Providing that municipalities may not raise property taxes greater than 2 percent per year and no greater than 1 percent per year on disabled citizens or senior citizens.
House • Feb 25, 2021: Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass (Vote 10-9; RC)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/18/2021 01:30 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/94522837794
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/09/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93215390740 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Municipal and County Government HJ 2 P. 50