IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 24, 2021
Signed into Law
requesting an investigation on whether opioids, benzodiazepines, and exposure to chemical agents contribute to suicides by veterans.
House • Feb 24, 2021: Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0097h: MA VV 02/24/2021 HJ 3 P. 18
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0097h: AA VV 02/24/2021 HJ 3 P. 18
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0097h: MA VV 02/24/2021 HJ 3 P. 18
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0097h (Vote 21-0; CC) HC 12 P. 13
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/12/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/93009507127
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/29/2021 02:30 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95866113093 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs HJ 2 P. 50