IntroducedJan 09, 2021
Passed HouseApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
relating to firearms. Providing that the legislature make no law restricting the right to own, carry, or use firearms or firearm accessories.
House • Apr 07, 2021: Ought to Pass with Amendment : MF RC 201-174 Lacking Necessary Three-Fifths Vote 04/07/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Terry Royprimary
(R - Rockingham 32)
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0516h: AA VV 04/07/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment : MF RC 201-174 Lacking Necessary Three-Fifths Vote 04/07/2021
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0516h (Vote 11-9; RC) HC 18 P. 33
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/10/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/99588247178 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 09, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety HJ 2 P. 47