IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Signed into Law
removing the work requirement of the New Hampshire granite advantage health care program.
House • Apr 08, 2021: Lay on Table (Rep. M. Pearson): MA RC 203-155 04/08/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Lay on Table (Rep. M. Pearson): MA RC 203-155 04/08/2021
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Special Order to Regular Calendar of next Session day Without Objection HJ 4 P. 46
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass (Vote 11-10; RC) HC 12 P. 30
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/02/2021 01:00 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91285911171 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs HJ 2 P. 38