IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Passed HouseApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to enhanced penalties based on prior convictions for driving under the influence of drugs or liquor.
Senate • Apr 15, 2021: Remote Hearing: 04/27/2021, 01:00 pm; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 20
Latest bill text
Apr 27, 2021 01:00pm
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Daryl A. Abbasprimary
(R - Rockingham 8)
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Remote Hearing: 04/27/2021, 01:00 pm; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 20
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/08/2021 and Referred to Judiciary; SJ 12
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0741h: AA VV 04/07/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0741h: MA DV 249-120 04/07/2021
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0741h (Vote 14-7; RC) HC 18 P. 34
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 03/10/2021 10:30 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/92387218591 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety HJ 2 P. 38