IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to noncompete agreements for certain mental health professionals.
House • Mar 03, 2021: Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Patrick F. Abramiprimary
(R - Rockingham 19)
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (Vote 10-9; RC)
- Minority Committee Report: Ought to Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/10/2021 01:25 pm Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95521072179
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/02/2021 10:30 am Members of the public may attend using the following links: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/92235067141 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Commerce and Consumer Affairs HJ 2 P. 37