IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Passed HouseApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
requiring health care providers to furnish upon request a list of ingredients contained in an injectable medication that is recommended or administered.
Senate • May 13, 2021: Committee Report: Rereferred to Committee, 05/20/2021; Vote 5-0; CC; SC 24
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 13, 2021 | Senate
- Committee Report: Rereferred to Committee, 05/20/2021; Vote 5-0; CC; SC 24
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Remote Hearing: 04/28/2021, 09:00 am; Links to join the hearing can be found in the Senate Calendar; SC 21
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced 04/01/2021 and Referred to Health and Human Services; SJ 11
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Amendment #2021-0507h: AA VV 04/07/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 2021-0507h: MA VV 04/07/2021
- Reconsider (Rep. Osborne): MF VV 04/07/2021
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0507h (Vote 21-0; CC) HC 18 P. 15
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/23/2021 11:15 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95885653389 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs HJ 2 P. 36