IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Passed HouseApr 09, 2021
Signed into Law
establishing a cause of action against the state to protect individual rights.
House • Apr 09, 2021: Lay on Table (Rep. Alexander Jr.): MA VV 04/09/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 09, 2021 | House
- Lay on Table (Rep. B. Griffin): MF RC 180-188 04/09/2021
- Ought to Pass: MF RC 178-184 04/09/2021
- Lay on Table (Rep. Alexander Jr.): MA VV 04/09/2021
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Removed from Consent (Rep. Graham) 04/07/2021
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Committee Report: Ought to Pass (Vote 19-2; CC) HC 18 P. 17
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 03/02/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95501229688
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 02/23/2021 10:15 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91815905671 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Judiciary HJ 2 P. 35