IntroducedJan 04, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 24, 2021
Signed into Law
relative to the reversal or forgiveness of emergency order violations.
House • Feb 24, 2021: Referred to Finance 02/24/2021
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Lay on Table MF RC 156-196 02/24/2021
- Amendment #2021-0079h: AA DV 199-155 02/24/2021
- Ought to Pass with Amendment MA RC 188-169 02/24/2021
- Referred to Finance 02/24/2021
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Majority Committee Report: Ought to Pass with Amendment #2021-0079h (Vote 11-10; RC) HC 12 P. 16
- Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/27/2021 09:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following link: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91386255102 / Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day (time permitting) from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety HJ 2 P. 33