IntroducedJan 06, 2021
Passed SenateJan 06, 2021
Signed into Law
allowing the preprocessing of absentee ballots for certain 2021 elections and allowing for the postponement of annual town meetings in calendar year 2021 where concerns exist during the COVID-19 health emergency.
House • Feb 17, 2021: Executive Session: 02/17/2021 01:30 pm Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/95842759377
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Executive Session: 02/17/2021 01:30 pm Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/95842759377
- Jan 15, 2021 | House
- Public Hearing: 01/22/2021 10:00 am Members of the public may attend using the following links: To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/91927250837 Executive session on pending legislation may be held throughout the day time permitting from the time the committee is initially convened.
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Introduced (in recess of) 01/06/2021 and referred to Election Law HJ 2 P. 33
- Jan 06, 2021 | Senate
- Sen. Bradley Moved to suspend all rules necessary to permit the consideration of SB 2 at the present time; 2/3 necessary, RC 24Y-0N, MA; 01/06/2021; SJ 2
- Sen. Bradley Moved Introduction; RC 24Y-0N, MA; 01/06/2021; SJ 2
- Sen. Gray Moved Ought to Pass; 01/06/2021; SJ 2
- Sen. Gray Floor Amendment #2021-0005s, RC 24Y-0N, AA; 01/06/2021; SJ 2
- Ought to Pass with Amendment 0005s, RC 24Y-0N, MA; OT3rdg; 01/06/2021; SJ 2
- Read a Third Time, and Final Passage in the early session, RC 24Y-0N, MA; 01/06/2021; SJ 2