IntroducedMar 24, 2022
Signed into Law
Individual income tax: collections; certain revenues attributable to the critical industry program and the Michigan strategic site readiness program; capture and earmark. Amends sec. 51f of 1967 PA 281 (MCL 206.51f).
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Sep 22, 2022 | Senate
- REPORTED FAVORABLY WITHOUT AMENDMENT
- COMMITTEE RECOMMENDED IMMEDIATE EFFECT
- REFERRED TO COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- Mar 24, 2022 | Senate
- INTRODUCED BY SENATOR MARK HUIZENGA
- REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC AND SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT