IntroducedJun 22, 2023
Passed SenateJun 22, 2023
Passed HouseJun 23, 2023
Signed into Law
SP 837, Resolve, Approving The 2023 Draft And Arrangement Of The Constitution Of Maine Made By The Chief Justice Of The Supreme Judicial Court And Providing For Its Publication And Distribution
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Anne Carneyprimary
(D - 29)
- Jun 27, 2023 | Senate
- FINALLY PASSED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Jun 26, 2023 | House
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- FINALLY PASSED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 23, 2023 | House
- Reported by Senator CARNEY for the Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court pursuant to the Constitution of Maine, Article X, Section 6.
- Report was READ and ACCEPTED.
- The Resolve was READ ONCE.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Resolve was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 22, 2023 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME AND PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED
- Sent down for concurrence