IntroducedMay 23, 2023
Signed into Law
SP 820, An Act To Bolster Maine'S Workforce And Economy By Increasing Assistance For Parents Pursuing Education And Employment And By Indexing Unemployment Benefits To The Unemployment Rate
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 26, 2023 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 847.
- May 30, 2023 | Senate
- Senator LAWRENCE of York asked and received leave of the Senate to Withdraw the motion for a Roll Call.
- On motion by Same Senator The Senate RECEDED and CONCURRED With The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES in concurrence
- May 25, 2023 | Senate
- Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc moved to INSIST To REFERENCE to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING
- Senator STEWART of Aroostook moved to RECEDE and CONCUR With REFERENCE to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- On motion by Same Senator Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending FURTHER CONSIDERATION Roll Call Ordered
- May 23, 2023 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- In NON-CONCURRENCE and sent for concurrence.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 23, 2023 | Senate
- Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING suggested and ordered printed REFERENCE to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence