IntroducedMay 16, 2023
Signed into Law
SP 789, An Act To Promote Consistent Policies Within Growth Management Programs In Order To Increase Food Security And Economic Resiliency In Local Communities
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Craig Hickmanprimary
(D - 14)
- Jul 26, 2023 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 847.
- May 16, 2023 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Joint Select Committee on HOUSING.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 16, 2023 | Senate
- Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator NANGLE of Cumberland REFERENCE to the Joint Select Committee on HOUSING Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence