IntroducedMay 11, 2023
Signed into Law
SP 785, An Act To Provide For Licensing Of And Tax Collection From Remote Retail Sellers Of Pipe Tobacco And Premium Cigars
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Matt Pouliotprimary
(R - 15)
- Jul 26, 2023 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 847.
- May 11, 2023 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- May 11, 2023 | Senate
- Committee on TAXATION suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator GROHOSKI of Hancock REFERENCE to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence