IntroducedMay 04, 2023
Signed into Law
HP 1212, An Act To Support Maine Businesses Through A Child Care Tax Credit And A Pass-Through Entity Tax
Last Action See all actions
Senate • May 04, 2023: The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION in concurrence
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on LD 1891
- Maureen Fitzgerald Terryprimary
(D - 108)
- Kristen Cloutiercosponsor
(D - 94)
- John "Jack" E. Ducharme IIIcosponsor
(R - 71)
- May 04, 2023 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION in concurrence
- May 04, 2023 | House
- Committee on Taxation suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.