IntroducedMay 02, 2023
Signed into Law
HP 1194, An Act To Increase Maine'S Housing Supply By Prohibiting Certain Zoning Requirements In Areas Where Public Sewer And Water Infrastructure Are Available And In Designated Growth Areas
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 26, 2023 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 847.
- May 03, 2023 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Joint Select Committee on HOUSING in concurrence
- May 02, 2023 | House
- Joint Select Committee on Housing suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Joint Select Committee on HOUSING.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.