IntroducedFeb 28, 2023
Signed into Law
SP 374, An Act To Prohibit State Contracts With Companies Owned Or Operated By The Government Of The People'S Republic Of China
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Lisa Keimprimary
(R - 19)
- Jul 26, 2023 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 847.
- Mar 30, 2023 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 594.
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Feb 28, 2023 | Senate
- Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT suggested and ordered printed REFERENCE to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence