IntroducedFeb 28, 2023
Signed into Law
HP 522, An Act To Prohibit Persons Who Donate To A Governor'S Transition Committee And Inaugural Committee From Registering As Lobbyists
Last Action See all actions
House • Mar 30, 2023: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 594.
Latest Bill Text See all bill texts
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
Comments on LD 833
- David W. Boyer Jr.primary
(R - 87)
- John Andrewscosponsor
(R - 79)
- Eric Brakeycosponsor
(R - 20)
- Mar 30, 2023 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 131st Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 594.
- Feb 28, 2023 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS in concurrence
- Feb 28, 2023 | House
- Committee on Veterans and Legal Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.