IntroducedMay 19, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1277, An Act To Ensure Access To All Paths To Recovery For Persons Affected By Opioids Using Money Obtained Through Litigation Against Opioid Manufacturers
House • Jul 19, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
- May 19, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES in concurrence
- May 19, 2021 | House
- Committee on Health and Human Services suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.