IntroducedMay 04, 2021
Passed SenateJun 16, 2021
Passed HouseJun 17, 2021
Signed into LawJun 24, 2021
SP 544, An Act To Improve Consistency Within The Maine Human Rights Act
executive • Jun 24, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 24, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-323) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-323).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland theMajority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 403 Yeas 22 - Nays 13 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-323) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-323)
- Sent down for concurrence
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on May 4, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2