IntroducedMay 04, 2021
Passed SenateJun 07, 2021
Passed HouseJun 08, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 540, An Act To Address Student Hunger Through Expanding Access To Free School Meals
Senate • Jul 19, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 169
- (Yeas 117 - Nays 26 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-165) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-165).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 227 Yeas 33 - Nays 0 - Excused 2 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-165) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-165)
- Sent down for concurrence
- May 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on May 4, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2