IntroducedMay 03, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawJun 11, 2021
SP 536, An Act To Make The Shared Living Program Accessible For Persons With Intellectual Disabilities Or Autism
executive • Jun 11, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 11, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-152).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-152) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-152).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on May 3, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2