IntroducedMay 03, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 07, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 526, An Act To Ensure Continued Access To Film And Stage Theaters And Music Venues
Senate • Jul 19, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Matthea Daughtryprimary
(D - 24)
- Jul 19, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending FINAL PASSAGE, in concurrence.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative ROBERTS of South Berwick, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-153) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-153).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- FINALLY PASSED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator CURRY of Waldo the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-153) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-153)
- Sent down for concurrence
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on May 3, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2