IntroducedApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 492, An Act To Require Telecommunications Companies To Divulge Location Information To Law Enforcement When Necessary To Respond To A 9-1-1 Call Or Locate A Person In Danger
House • Apr 28, 2021: In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY suggested and ordered printed
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE
- Taken from the table by the President On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Sent down for concurrence