IntroducedApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1176, An Act To Remove The Municipal Ordinance Exemption For The Development Of Nonessential Transmission Lines
House • Jul 19, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- H. Scott Landry Jr.primary
(D - 113)
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY in concurrence
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Committee on Energy, Utilities and Technology suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.