IntroducedApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1205, An Act To Ensure That Municipalities And Multimunicipal Regions Of Every Size And Capacity Have Guidance On Climate Adaptation And Resilience Strategies For Policy, Implementation And Investment Decision Support
House • Jul 19, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES in concurrence
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Committee on Environment and Natural Resources suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.