IntroducedApr 28, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1193, An Act To Reclassify Certain Offenses Under The Inland Fisheries And Wildlife Laws And Motor Vehicle Laws And Increase The Efficiency Of The Criminal Justice System
House • Jul 19, 2021: Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Charlotte Warrenprimary
(D - 84)
- Jul 19, 2021 | House
- Carried over, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY in concurrence
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety suggested and ordered printed.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.