IntroducedApr 15, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1128, An Act To Amend The Maine Exclusion Amount In The Estate Tax
Senate • Jun 16, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland The Minority Ought Not To Pass in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 15, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- Motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham to ACCEPT the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report FAILED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 308
- (Yeas 66 - Nays 73 - Absent 12 - Excused 0)
- Subsequently, on motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on April 15, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.