IntroducedApr 15, 2021
Passed SenateJun 16, 2021
Passed HouseJun 17, 2021
Signed into LawJul 09, 2021
SP 490, An Act To Establish The Maine Workforce, Research, Development And Student Achievement Institute
executive • Jul 09, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 09, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On Motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland taken from the SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-329).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-329) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-329).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 15, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2