IntroducedApr 15, 2021
Passed SenateJun 02, 2021
Passed HouseJun 03, 2021
Signed into LawJun 10, 2021
SP 494, An Act To Terminate The Augusta Downtown Parking District
executive • Jun 10, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 10, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 07, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 02, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 15, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2