IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Passed SenateJun 14, 2021
Passed HouseJun 14, 2021
Signed into LawJun 24, 2021
SP 477, An Act To Enhance The Connectmaine Authority'S Capacity To Provide World-Class Internet
executive • Jun 24, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 24, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
- Jun 14, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-248) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-248).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-248) Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 329 Yeas 34 - Nays 0 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-248) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-248)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 12, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2