IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 03, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 480, Resolve, Directing The Department Of Economic And Community Development To Create And Administer A Fund To Provide Seasonal And Tourism Industry Recovery Grants
Senate • Jul 19, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending FINAL PASSAGE, in concurrence.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- FINALLY PASSED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-144).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-144) READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-144).
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 12, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2