IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1106, An Act To Establish The Board Of Canvassers For Certifying Election Results
Senate • Jun 10, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LUCHINI of Hancock The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative CAIAZZO of Scarborough, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 214
- (Yeas 77 - Nays 51 - Absent 23 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on April 12, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on VETERANS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.