IntroducedApr 12, 2021
Passed SenateJun 09, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1108, An Act To Prevent Increased Heating Fuel, Natural Gas, Gasoline And Diesel Fuel Pricing In Maine By Prohibiting Adoption Of Rules Limiting Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Senate • Jun 30, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Joel R. Stetkisprimary
(R - 105)
- Chad GRIGNON
- Jun 30, 2021 | Senate
- Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc moved to INSIST
- On motion by Same Senator Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending INSIST Motion
- Taken from the table by the President
- On motion by Senator VITELLI of Sagadahoc The Senate INSISTED To The Minority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED AND the Bill PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (H-435) In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 465 Yeas 34 - Nays 0 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 30, 2021 | House
- The House INSISTED on ACCEPTANCE of the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report.
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator BRENNER of Cumberland The Minority Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (H-435) Report ACCEPTED In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Roll Call Ordered Senator POULIOT of Kennebec asked and received leave of the Senate to Withdraw their motion.
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-435) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (H-435) In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Sent down for concurrence
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TUCKER of Brunswick, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 176
- (Yeas 80 - Nays 66 - Absent 5 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on April 12, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.