IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Passed SenateJun 15, 2021
Passed HouseJun 16, 2021
Signed into LawJun 23, 2021
SP 458, An Act To Increase The Protection Of Children From Domestic Abuse And Violence
executive • Jun 23, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-294) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-294).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-294) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-294)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 8, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2