IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Passed SenateJun 03, 2021
Passed HouseJun 08, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 463, An Act To Provide Equity In The State Income Tax Deduction For Certain Public Employees Retirement System Pensions
Senate • Jul 19, 2021: CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 19, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to any special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order HP 1302
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 08, 2021 | House
- Speaker laid before the House
- Subsequently, on motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Minority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-147) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-147).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 07, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, TABLED pending ACCEPTANCE of Either Report.
- Later today assigned.
- Jun 03, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland the Minority Ought to Pass as Amended Report ACCEPTED.
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 201 Yeas 24 - Nays 10 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-147) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-147)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 8, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2