IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 472, An Act To Strengthen Laws Protecting Members Of Law Enforcement And Promote In-Classroom Drug Use Avoidance Education
House • Jun 10, 2021: Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Scott Cyrwaycosponsor
(R - 16)
- Jun 10, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- Jun 09, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator DESCHAMBAULT of York the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED.
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 264 Yeas 22 - Nays 12 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 8, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2