IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Passed SenateJun 15, 2021
Passed HouseJun 16, 2021
Signed into LawJun 23, 2021
SP 470, An Act To Adopt The Peer-To-Peer Car Sharing Program Model Act
executive • Jun 23, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 23, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- Motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham to ACCEPT the Minority Ought to Pass as Amended Report FAILED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 315
- (Yeas 50 - Nays 91 - Absent 10 - Excused 0)
- Subsequently, on motion of Representative TEPLER of Topsham, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-287) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-287).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator SANBORN of Cumberland The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-287) Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-287) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-287)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 8, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH COVERAGE, INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2