IntroducedApr 08, 2021
Signed into Law
HP 1051, An Act Regarding The Solicitation Of Contracts For Distributed Resources That Use Renewable Energy
Senate • Jun 10, 2021: Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Steven D. Fosterprimary
(R - 104)
- Jun 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator LAWRENCE of York the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 296 Yeas 22 - Nays 12 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 196
- (Yeas 83 - Nays 61 - Absent 7 - Excused 0)
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Received by the Clerk of the House on April 8, 2021.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.