IntroducedApr 05, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 449, An Act To Excuse Certain Marketplace Sellers And Facilitators For Failing To Collect And Remit Sales And Use Taxes On Ammunition Sales
House • Jun 16, 2021: Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 16, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 321
- (Yeas 74 - Nays 63 - Absent 14 - Excused 0)
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- Jun 15, 2021 | Senate
- Reports Read
- On motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED.
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 382 Yeas 21 - Nays 13 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- Sent down for concurrence
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on April 5, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2