IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 396, An Act To Allow Crematories Using Chemical Dissolution Processes In Facilities Other Than Cemeteries
House • Apr 28, 2021: In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Anne Carneyprimary
(D - 29)
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Report was READ and ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Apr 28, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED
- On motion by Senator CURRY of Waldo From the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2