IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 398, An Act To Provide Dignity For Fetal Remains By Requiring Their Interment Or Cremation
House • Jun 17, 2021: Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 341
- (Yeas 77 - Nays 64 - Absent 10 - Excused 0)
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 402 Yeas 25 - Nays 10 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2