IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Passed SenateJun 08, 2021
Passed HouseJun 09, 2021
Signed into LawJun 17, 2021
SP 397, An Act To Authorize Remote Participation In Maine State Cultural Affairs Council Meetings
executive • Jun 17, 2021: Signed by Governor
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Anne Carneyprimary
(D - 29)
- Jun 17, 2021 | executive
- Signed by Governor
- Jun 14, 2021 | Senate
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 10, 2021 | House
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 09, 2021 | House
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 08, 2021 | Senate
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
- READ ONCE
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2