IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed SenateJun 16, 2021
Passed HouseJun 17, 2021
Signed into Law
SP 386, An Act To Authorize A Memorial To The Victims Of Covid-19
Senate • Jul 02, 2021: PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jul 02, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator DAUGHTRY of Cumberland TAKEN FROM THE SPECIAL STUDY TABLE
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED in concurrence
- Jun 17, 2021 | Senate
- On motion by Senator DAUGHTRY of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL STUDY TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
- Jun 17, 2021 | House
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-334) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-334).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Jun 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator BALDACCI of Penobscot The Majority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-334) READ and ADOPTED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-334)
- Sent down for concurrence
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 18, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2